Build setup file do not include BDE Administrator.

I have do the setup file for my program. When I install to another pc which
do not have
BDE Administrator in the control panel. So after I install to that pc. My
program still
cannot run.
How to solve this problem?
Thank you.

Re:Build setup file do not include BDE Administrator.

You must include the control panel file (BDEADMIN.CPL) when you create your
setup
Runbird wrote in message <01beaf3f$ebb28be0$LocalHost@chungee>...
>I have do the setup file for my program. When I install to another pc which
>do not have
>BDE Administrator in the control panel. So after I install to that pc. My
>program still
>cannot run.
>How to solve this problem?
>Thank you.

Re:Build setup file do not include BDE Administrator.

>I have do the setup file for my program. When I install to another pc which
>do not have
>BDE Administrator in the control panel. So after I install to that pc. My
>program still
>cannot run.

Are you using win98?    I believe you need BDE 5 to get the BDE Admin to show up
in the Control panel with Win98

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Re:Build setup file do not include BDE Administrator.

I don't know if I understood your problem, but I distribute my apps with the
IS Express and the BDE Admin doesn't appear in my customer's PC, but the app
works.

I suggest you include all the files required, and if you're using the IS
Express check that you include some engine for the queries.

Runbird wrote in message <01beaf3f$ebb28be0$LocalHost@chungee>...
>I have do the setup file for my program. When I install to another pc which
>do not have
>BDE Administrator in the control panel. So after I install to that pc. My
>program still
>cannot run.
>How to solve this problem?
>Thank you.