Password protection of Paradox tables

Hi,

To give a protection using the Database Desktop is no problem, but I need to
create Paradox tables during runtime with password protection. To open with
password is done by TSession.AddPassword. But how can a table be created
with one?

Thanks, Jnos

Re:Password protection of Paradox tables

Check BDE API function dbiDoRestructure, but be aware that the Paradox
password protection offers only limited protection (there are universal
backdoor passwords).
Florin

Re:Password protection of Paradox tables

See the examples for DbiDoRestructure at
www.inprise.com/devsupport/bde/bdeapiex.

Bill

--

Bill Todd - TeamB