Record Not Found Error,Help!!! (URGENT)

Hi!!!!

I have antoher little problem with Delphi.

I have a TClientDataset linked with a TUpdateSQLProvider and a TQuery, and I
have a problem with a Locate of TClientDataset, because sometimes shows me
the next Error

                                          'RECORD NOT FOUND'

I have been lloking where is this error in the source code and I found this
error in the Method 'Resync' of TDataset, but I don't know the cuase.

I have put a First before the Locate and loCaseInsensitive but this doesn't
work.

Can Anybody Help me??????

Note: The Field Where I'm searching is Boolean and I'm Working with Delphi 3
C/S and BDE 4.5