grid lines don't appear

Hi,

Despite reading the knowledgebase, when printing my charts, my grids don't
print.

I'm putting this to force them to black., but it's not working.

I _know_ I'm doing something stupid, but it's driving me potty - anyone care
to point me in the right direction?

    with qrchart1.chart do
    begin
        color:=clwhite;
        leftaxis.Grid.color:=clblack;
        leftAxis.Grid.Style:=psSolid;
        leftAxis.Grid.Width:=1;
        BottomAxis.Grid.Style:=psSolid;
        BottomAxis.Grid.Width:=1;
        BottomAxis.Grid.Color:=clBlack;
    end;
    quickrep1.preview;

Re:grid lines don't appear

If your printer resolution is greater than 300 d.p.i., you may have to
set width to 2 or more.

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:36:22 -0000, "Rik Barker"

<rik.bar...@visionsoft.com> wrote:
>Hi,

>Despite reading the knowledgebase, when printing my charts, my grids don't
>print.

Re:grid lines don't appear

Argh,

In fact this is down to me being very dim indeed.  I'm happily altering the
grid dimensions for the left axis, and it's the right axis that I'm showing.

Duh.

Thanks for the emails and the group help.  Much appreciated despite my
stupidity.

Rik.

Colin Acheson <nomail.please> wrote in message

> If your printer resolution is greater than 300 d.p.i., you may have to
> set width to 2 or more.

> On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:36:22 -0000, "Rik Barker"
> <rik.bar...@visionsoft.com> wrote:

> >Hi,

> >Despite reading the knowledgebase, when printing my charts, my grids
don't
> >print.

Other Threads