Emergency help for QuickRep needed!

Hi guys,

I have a really BIG and complex report wich is over several pages. What is
the best way to develop multipel pages into one single report in Quickreport
3?

I've been told that I can minimize the bands after I'm done with then in
design time - and expand all the bands when the user Print/Preview. These
will probably solve my problem with multipel pages but then I can't see all
the bands in "full size" in design time wich I would like to do.

I've also checked in a Quickreport example about Composite Report but I
don't think that's REALLY what I want. It seems to me that Composite Report
prints all pages of report1 and then all pages of report2 and then all pages
of report3. But what I want is print the FIRST page of report one and then
the FIRST page of report2 and then the FIRST page of report3 and then the
SECOND page on report1 etc... Just like all reports should have been into
one TQuickreport...

It seems to me that this have to be a common question and that a lot of
you guys has tackled this before?

Please give me some response - I really need some help on this one!

//Thomas Andersson
crexes@hotmail

Re:Emergency help for QuickRep needed!

Hi,

ReportBuilder has nice facility for subreports within a band, and you can
design each of the subreport independantly in separate design windows.

You can use the page break properties to set the breaks too

salim

Thomas wrote in message <7bkf2v$2i...@forums.borland.com>...
>Hi guys,

>I have a really BIG and complex report wich is over several pages. What is
>the best way to develop multipel pages into one single report in
Quickreport
>3?

>I've been told that I can minimize the bands after I'm done with then in
>design time - and expand all the bands when the user Print/Preview. These
>will probably solve my problem with multipel pages but then I can't see all
>the bands in "full size" in design time wich I would like to do.

>I've also checked in a Quickreport example about Composite Report but I
>don't think that's REALLY what I want. It seems to me that Composite Report
>prints all pages of report1 and then all pages of report2 and then all
pages
>of report3. But what I want is print the FIRST page of report one and then
>the FIRST page of report2 and then the FIRST page of report3 and then the
>SECOND page on report1 etc... Just like all reports should have been into
>one TQuickreport...

>It seems to me that this have to be a common question and that a lot of
>you guys has tackled this before?

>Please give me some response - I really need some help on this one!

>//Thomas Andersson
>crexes@hotmail

Other Threads