Modifying the Windows registry.

Hi, is there any easy way to read, add or change the Windows registry
using either TPW1.5 / Delphi or FPC ???

Coding example would be appreciated.

Richard S.

Re:Modifying the Windows registry.

Richard Storer wrote:
> Hi, is there any easy way to read, add or change the Windows registry
> using either TPW1.5 / Delphi or FPC ???

Impossible with TPW.
Look up "TRegistry" or "TRegIniFile" in your Delphi online help.

Wolf Behrenhoff wrote:
> Impossible with TPW.

I dont think so. TPW offers an interface to the Windows API and so you
can access the internal registry function (Reg*).

Alex
--
** Pepsi Cola and animal protection **
**  http://www.pepsi{*word*76}bath.com/  **

Author of the free Chatsystem PINO! || Website: http://www.alcomp.net
Available at http://pino.cjb.net    || Chat   : pinochat.dhs.org:8080

Richard Storer <rsto...@{*word*104}space.org> wrote:
> Hi, is there any easy way to read, add or change the Windows registry
> using either TPW1.5 / Delphi or FPC ???
> Coding example would be appreciated.
> Richard S.

Hi,

I only know about registry access in Delphi. The other two languages I dont
know about accessing it.
In Delphi you have the TRegistry or TRegIniFile class where you access the
windows registry and you can work as simple as possible.

Hope it helps.

cu,
Toralf

PS: The help about TRegistry is sometimes very small. So be patient.

Other Threads