Download a file with http

Can I download  a file that is in a web page?
For example an image, if I know address of page and name of file.

I need to use standard palette components of delphi4.

Thank you.

Re:Download a file with http

Use the TNMHTTP component on the Internet tab (don't forget to set
InputFileMode to True).

"Vegeta" <hackerc...@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht

> Can I download  a file that is in a web page?
> For example an image, if I know address of page and name of file.

> I need to use standard palette components of delphi4.

> Thank you.

Re:Download a file with http

Drop a NMHTTO object on to the form.

procedure TForm1.ButtonHTTPDownloadClick(Sender: TObject);
var
   NMHTTP1: TNMHTTP;

begin

     NMHTTP1 := TNMHTTP.Create(Self);
     NMHTTP1.InputFileMode := TRUE;
     NMHTTP1.OutputFileMode := TRUE;
     NMHTTP1.ReportLevel := Status_Basic;
     NMHTTP1.Body := EditLocalDir.Text + '\' + EditFilename.Text;
     StatusBar1.SimpleText := 'Preparing to download ' + NMHTTP1.Body + '
from HTTP host';
     NMHTTP1.Get(EditHostName.Text);
end;

Derek

Vegeta <hackerc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Can I download  a file that is in a web page?
> For example an image, if I know address of page and name of file.

> I need to use standard palette components of delphi4.

> Thank you.

Other Threads