Toolbarmenues like those in MS Word 97?

GGrrtzzz..
Look at www.DePaasHaas.com  by Delphi -> Components.. There you can find
the components your searching..  You must take: flatstyle.zip [289 kb].

Ok seeya! DePaasHaas

Re:Toolbarmenues like those in MS Word 97?

I'm trying to change the menues of my application to floating
toolbarmenues like the ones in Word. It first worked fine, but the
toolbuttons don't behave like I hoped. When a popupmenu is opened by
clicking on a button and the cursor then is moved to another button I
hoped, that the popupmenu of this button would drop down and close the
other popupmenu automatically  like it was in the former menues or like
it is in the MS Word toolbarmenues. But I have to click once on the
other button to close the opened Popupmenu and then to click another
time on it to open the adherent Popupmenu.

Can anybody help me?

On 01 ???? 2000, you wrote in comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc:

>I'm trying to change the menues of my application to floating
>toolbarmenues like the ones in Word. It first worked fine, but the
>toolbuttons don't behave like I hoped. When a popupmenu is opened by
>clicking on a button and the cursor then is moved to another button I
>hoped, that the popupmenu of this button would drop down and close the
>other popupmenu automatically  like it was in the former menues or like
>it is in the MS Word toolbarmenues. But I have to click once on the
>other button to close the opened Popupmenu and then to click another
>time on it to open the adherent Popupmenu.

>Can anybody help me?

You can download a component that it is called TMenuBar
at www.borland.com.

Other Threads