troubles with TCoolbar/TToolbar

I'm having troubles with buttons on a TToolbar. I'd like to create a
button bar like in Internet Explorer, so I put a TCoolbar on my form.
On the TCoolbar I put a TToolbar. I also put an imagelist on my form
with a 24x24 bitmap. I set the buttonsize to 40x45. Then add a
TToolbutton on the TToolbar. Everything fine so far. But the I'd like
to show the captions on the buttons so I set ShowCaptions to true.
Then the buttonsize is decreased to a size adjusted for the image and
the caption. But I want my button having a size of 40x45.

How can I make a buttonbar wich looks exactly the same as Internet
Explorer or Outlook ?

Arthur Habraken
arthurhabra...@yahoo.com