where is math.pas ?

i'd like to use a function and put 'math' in the uses part and it said
it's not found.  it's not on the delphi 2.0 cd neither.  why and where
can i find this include file?

darrin

--
Please reply by post and e-mail or just e-mail.

Re:where is math.pas ?

Darrin,
  The Math.pas unit was only shipped with the Developer or higher versions
of Delphi so you may not have it on the CD if you only purchased the
Desktop version.
--

Rodney E Geraghty
GERA-Tech

laserjet <laser...@concentric.net> wrote in article
<33D82328.D839F...@concentric.net>...

> i'd like to use a function and put 'math' in the uses part and it said
> it's not found.  it's not on the delphi 2.0 cd neither.  why and where
> can i find this include file?

> darrin

> --
> Please reply by post and e-mail or just e-mail.

Re:where is math.pas ?

"Math" is not included with the desktop version of Delphi, only with the
professional and Client/server versions.

From your description I take it you have the desktop version?

regards Sven

laserjet wrote:

> i'd like to use a function and put 'math' in the uses part and it said
> it's not found.  it's not on the delphi 2.0 cd neither.  why and where
> can i find this include file?

        You can find it in the Developer or the Client-Server(?)
version of D2.

--
David Ullrich

?his ?s ?avid ?llrich's ?ig ?ile