InstallShield Express and Windows 3.1

Can I use the InstallShield Express utility (that is delivered with
Delphi 2.0) to install my program under Windows 3.1?

Is this a good utility?

Thanks for your answer

Ivan
eulae...@innet.be

Re:InstallShield Express and Windows 3.1

NO.  The InstallShield Express is a 32bit application.  Take a look at
TSetup (http://weber.u.washington.edu/~taime) which supports 16&32 bit
installs.

On Wed, 26 Feb 1997 22:17:19 GMT, eulae...@innet.be (Ivan Eulaers)
wrote:

>Can I use the InstallShield Express utility (that is delivered with
>Delphi 2.0) to install my program under Windows 3.1?

>Is this a good utility?

>Thanks for your answer

>Ivan
>eulae...@innet.be

Re:InstallShield Express and Windows 3.1

eulae...@innet.be (Ivan Eulaers) wrote:
>>Can I use the InstallShield Express utility (that is delivered with
>>Delphi 2.0) to install my program under Windows 3.1?

No, you can't.

>>Is this a good utility?

It is certainly popular.

If you need something inexpensive for your Win 3.1 apps, go to
www.wp.com/dolphin/ci.html for a demo copy of Custom Installer.

Christopher

Other Threads