compiler message "Internal Error U931"

Hello everybody,

I know it's long time ago - but I'm still working with Delphi 3.0. But now -
something new happened to me:

I get the compiler message "Internal Error U931" -

after closing delphi and start it up again, the compiler works fine
(detecting the next error) but after pressing recompile,
the internal error occurs again. Since I don't like to exit delphi all the
time - has anybody a clue what is going on?

Thank you very much,

Joerg

Re:compiler message "Internal Error U931"

J?rg Wnnemann <Joerg.Wuennem...@T-Online.de> wrote in message

> Hello everybody,

> I know it's long time ago - but I'm still working with Delphi 3.0. But
now -
> something new happened to me:

> I get the compiler message "Internal Error U931" -

> after closing delphi and start it up again, the compiler works fine
> (detecting the next error) but after pressing recompile,
> the internal error occurs again. Since I don't like to exit delphi all the
> time - has anybody a clue what is going on?

> Thank you very much,

> Joerg

Re:compiler message "Internal Error U931"

Nothing wrong with D3!!!!!

J?rg Wnnemann <Joerg.Wuennem...@T-Online.de> wrote in message

> Hello everybody,

> I know it's long time ago - but I'm still working with Delphi 3.0. But
now -
> something new happened to me:

> I get the compiler message "Internal Error U931" -

> after closing delphi and start it up again, the compiler works fine
> (detecting the next error) but after pressing recompile,
> the internal error occurs again. Since I don't like to exit delphi all the
> time - has anybody a clue what is going on?

> Thank you very much,

> Joerg

Re:compiler message "Internal Error U931"

Jorg, try make shore that Local symbols are on. You can set this
Project|Options|Linker

best regards Jos Jansen
J?rg Wnnemann <Joerg.Wuennem...@T-Online.de> schreef in berichtnieuws
878ouv$i1...@news03.btx.dtag.de...

> Hello everybody,

> I know it's long time ago - but I'm still working with Delphi 3.0. But
now -
> something new happened to me:

> I get the compiler message "Internal Error U931" -

> after closing delphi and start it up again, the compiler works fine
> (detecting the next error) but after pressing recompile,
> the internal error occurs again. Since I don't like to exit delphi all the
> time - has anybody a clue what is going on?

> Thank you very much,

> Joerg

Other Threads