Good DB-Design-Tool, Experiences?

Hi,
is there a good Design-Tool to use with Delphi C/S. I've already looked at
PowerDesigner (with a specialized interface for Delphi), Erwin, Cayenne
(Terrain), System Architect. What are the experiences? Are there any other
tools?

Thanks
Matthias

Re:Good DB-Design-Tool, Experiences?

Hi,
is there a good Design-Tool to use with Delphi C/S. I've already looked at
PowerDesigner (with a specialized interface for Delphi), Erwin, Cayenne
(Terrain), System Architect. What are the experiences? Are there any other
tools?

Thanks
Matthias

Re:Good DB-Design-Tool, Experiences?

Matthias,

We use PowerDesigner for designing and maintaining the database.
We don't use the Delphi code creation feature.
I personally find PD AppModeler a good and helpful tool.
Support isn't bad either.

Joachim Meyer (J...@basys-bremen.de)
BASYS EDV-Systeme GmbH

Matthias J. Lthi <matthias.lue...@finaware.ch> schrieb im Beitrag