Showing the application (not the forms) in the task bar

Hi,

        In my application I create a splash form and other forms
at run-time (I am using Delphi 3). The problem is that, when it is
running it is showed 2 buttons in the task bar (one for the splash form
and another for the next form displayed) instead of just one for the
application.
        It used to work well (only one button), but (I dont know why
and how)
some day it began to display 2 buttons.
        Does anybody know what is happening?

        Thanks,

Evandro

Re:Showing the application (not the forms) in the task bar

Hi,

Could it be that the formstyle of the forms where chnaged?

Kees.

Evandro Bacarin <baca...@cnptia.embrapa.br> schreef in berichtnieuws
38A86D29.249F0...@cnptia.embrapa.br...

> Hi,

>         In my application I create a splash form and other forms
> at run-time (I am using Delphi 3). The problem is that, when it is
> running it is showed 2 buttons in the task bar (one for the splash form
> and another for the next form displayed) instead of just one for the
> application.
>         It used to work well (only one button), but (I dont know why
> and how)
> some day it began to display 2 buttons.
>         Does anybody know what is happening?

>         Thanks,