InstallShield Express Trial Version??

I downloaded the free Trial C++ Builder off the Borland Web Site.

Does that include the "InstallShield Express" also?  I don't think it's included.  Can I download a trial version of the "InstallShield Express" also?

Thank You!

Re:InstallShield Express Trial Version??

www.installshield.com

"Rudy" <rudy.gran...@asml.com> wrote in message

> I downloaded the free Trial C++ Builder off the Borland Web Site.

> Does that include the "InstallShield Express" also?  I don't think it's

included.  Can I download a trial version of the "InstallShield Express"
also?

> Thank You!

Other Threads