URGENT, help needed

I have to print off testing for my a-level project.  So far I have been
using print screen to print what the user will see.  But, unfortunately I
have two procedures in graphics mode in which print screen will not work.
I am using TP7.
Please help if you can, I have to hand my project in next week!
Thanks in advance
Hayley

Re:URGENT, help needed

Hayley Wildsmith wrote in message ...
>I have to print off testing for my a-level project.  So far I have been
>using print screen to print what the user will see.  But, unfortunately I
>have two procedures in graphics mode in which print screen will not work.
>I am using TP7.
>Please help if you can, I have to hand my project in next week!
>Thanks in advance
>Hayley

Hayley,

I think this is an operating system question, not a TP question.
Anyway, this sort of issue is usually resolved by hitting Print Screen
(which puts the information into the Windows clipboard), then
pasting it into an application that will accept graphics, such as
Word or Paintbrush.

KlausL

Re:URGENT, help needed

Hayley Wildsmith wrote:

> I have to print off testing for my a-level project.  So far I have been
> using print screen to print what the user will see.  But, unfortunately I
> have two procedures in graphics mode in which print screen will not work.
> I am using TP7.
> Please help if you can, I have to hand my project in next week!

Depends on the graphics mode of your application.
http://bsn.ch/tp-links
chapter graphics has a routine to print 640x480x16 on a
24-needle impact printer.
HTH
http://members.eunet.at/meg-glaser/    http://members.xoom.com/f_glaser/
http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/            http://start.at/bedarf

Re:URGENT, help needed

If you are using DOS 6.22 or less (not Windows),
try using GRAPHICS.COM in your DOS-directory,
before starting TP7.

HTH. Huub

Hayley Wildsmith heeft geschreven in bericht ...

> [...]

>have two procedures in graphics mode in which print screen will not work.
>I am using TP7.
>Please help if you can, I have to hand my project in next week!
>Thanks in advance
>Hayley

Re:URGENT, help needed

If you are using DOS 6.22 or less (not Windows),
try using GRAPHICS.COM in your DOS-directory,
before starting TP7.

HTH. Huub

Hayley Wildsmith heeft geschreven in bericht ...

>I have to print off testing for my a-level project.  So far I have been
>using print screen to print what the user will see.  But, unfortunately I
>have two procedures in graphics mode in which print screen will not work.
>I am using TP7.
>Please help if you can, I have to hand my project in next week!

Re:URGENT, help needed

Hayley Wildsmith <Hay...@wildsmith.demon.co.uk> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
o86D4.4870$Dd2.203706@stones...
> I have to print off testing for my a-level project.  So far I have been
> using print screen to print what the user will see.  But, unfortunately I
> have two procedures in graphics mode in which print screen will not work.
> I am using TP7.
> Please help if you can, I have to hand my project in next week!
> Thanks in advance
> Hayley

If you have to print on HP Color-Deskjet mail me for the source.
--
Georg O.F. Richter
alias Hourdi

Re:URGENT, help needed

Huub van Dooren wrote in message <8bmbmp$ru...@news.IAEhv.nl>...
>If you are using DOS 6.22 or less (not Windows),
>try using GRAPHICS.COM in your DOS-directory,
>before starting TP7.

>HTH. Huub

I too tend to stutter at times . . .

KlausL

Re:URGENT, help needed

Sorry about this....

I am getting confused here. (New at this, sigh....)
Which one should I use in Outlook Express 4.0 ?
(Netscape Communicator fails to install correctly.)
2. Reply to newsgroup
3. Reply to both
4. None of the above

Huub. (Back to Alt.Newbie)

KlausL heeft geschreven in bericht <38e00...@news.internex.net.au>...

>Huub van Dooren wrote in message <8bmbmp$ru...@news.IAEhv.nl>...
>>If you are using DOS 6.22 or less (not Windows),
>>try using GRAPHICS.COM in your DOS-directory,
>>before starting TP7.

>>HTH. Huub

>I too tend to stutter at times . . .

>KlausL