I need borland turbo pascal 7.0

Hi,I'm looking for someone who can send me (by mail or ICQ) BORLAND
TURBOPASCAL 7.0. I need it for my study.
I can give instead other program or game.
My email:    jendr...@fornet.com.pl
My ICQ(UIN):20840968

Re:I need borland turbo pascal 7.0

That would be illegal. The program is still being sold.  Look for a place
you can purchase it.  If it is for school, check with your school about
purchasing it at a cheaper price or contact Inprise (Borland) about the
academic versoin. The academic versoin costs about half as much as a
regular version and includes everything that is in the retail version.
--
Patti Handwerk
Patti...@prodigy.net

Andrzej Gintowt <jendr...@friko7.onet.pl> wrote in article
<wVLU1.2096$bY2.451...@news.tpnet.pl>...

> Hi,I'm looking for someone who can send me (by mail or ICQ) BORLAND
> TURBOPASCAL 7.0. I need it for my study.
> I can give instead other program or game.
> My email:    jendr...@fornet.com.pl
> My ICQ(UIN):20840968

Re:I need borland turbo pascal 7.0

Re:I need borland turbo pascal 7.0

hey
most of very important people  in this world made illegal things in there
life !!!!
bye
patrick
marseille
Patricia Handwerk a crit dans le message
<01bdf6dc$8d55f260$26736...@UserID.rodalepress.com>...

Patricia Handwerk wrote:
> That would be illegal.

It is *not* illegal to give or sell your copy of Borland/Turbo Pascal
second-hand, as long as you surrender all copies (original & backups)
to the new owner.

The Borland no-nonsense software license specifically allows this.
Read it again, looking for their words "Treat it just like a book."

     - Rich

Other Threads