How about 3D engines with animation?

I'm looking for source code on 3d engines.
I've found some good examples but none with animation.
Example: being able to move around a robot while it's walking.

If you have something related to 3d engines (wire-frame,solid,
gourad,phong) please post the links for me to get them.
ANYTHING related to 3d will be very apreciated.
Thanks.

Henrique Pataca
hpat...@mail.telepac.pt
Setubal - Portugal

Re:How about 3D engines with animation?

Henrique Pataca wrote:

> I'm looking for source code on 3d engines.
> I've found some good examples but none with animation.
> Example: being able to move around a robot while it's walking.

> If you have something related to 3d engines (wire-frame,solid,
> gourad,phong) please post the links for me to get them.
> ANYTHING related to 3d will be very apreciated.

I've got some good 3D links on my programming page.  The URL is
http://www.cris.com/~rhinoh/tp.htm.  Under the Pascal:game Programming
section.  I have also made a 3d Pong game which is on my page with
source code.  The game doesn't use a lot of 3d, but it can help with 3d
point plotting and animation.  Good luck, and I hope you find what you
are looking for.

--
R. Hannay
Rhi...@Cris.com