BDE Native driver for Sybase - What Versions?

Which versions of Sybase does the BDE SYBASE driver work with?

I have been using Tubopower's FlashFiler for some time and LOVE it, but
now have to move applications to a Sybase back-end. I have a lot of
learning to do, but need to know the best way to connect to Sybase from
Delphi 5.

I guess it will be use the BDE or go to ADO.

Thanks in advance - Phil

Re:BDE Native driver for Sybase - What Versions?

We're using it with version 11.  It seems to work very well.

Susan Pitman

"Philip A. Stephens" <pstep...@mail.usyd.edu.au> wrote in message

> Which versions of Sybase does the BDE SYBASE driver work with?

> I have been using Tubopower's FlashFiler for some time and LOVE it, but
> now have to move applications to a Sybase back-end. I have a lot of
> learning to do, but need to know the best way to connect to Sybase from
> Delphi 5.

> I guess it will be use the BDE or go to ADO.

> Thanks in advance - Phil

Other Threads