Indy 9.0 FTP OnWork event...

I am trying to use IndyFTP's OnWork event to operate a progress bar showing
the progress of an upload or download, but when I try to use it, it freezes.
Well, it doesn't freeze. The transfer still takes place, but it wont refresh
the window or allow you to do anything on it until it's done, know what I
mean? Any help would be great.

--

Anthony Wertz (aka Anomy)
Webmaster, RPG Infinity

Re:Indy 9.0 FTP OnWork event...

Anthony,

> I am trying to use IndyFTP's OnWork event to operate a progress bar

showing

You'll have much better luck asking Indy-related questions
in the borland.public.delphi.internet.winsock group. It's the
unofficial Indy support NG.

Ken
---
Ken White
kwh...@adpsi.com

Clipper Functions for Delphi and C++ Builder
http://www.adpsi.com

Other Threads