Using clipboard to move data between DB apps

Hello world,

  does anyone know any good site where a good explanation how to manage data
between a Grid and the Clipboard? Ultimately it should tell me how to be
able to let the user cut data from any grid, like MSAccess or Excel, and
then paste it into my DBGrid (or RxDBGrid).

  Or maybe somone in this newsgroup can give me a hint how to do this?

Thanks

Mattias

Re:Using clipboard to move data between DB apps

You might look at the Quantum grid.  I know they have an export to different
file formats.  Maybe they have an import.

Bill Vieira

Mattias Lundin <ludde....@telia.com> wrote in message

> Hello world,

>   does anyone know any good site where a good explanation how to manage
data
> between a Grid and the Clipboard? Ultimately it should tell me how to be
> able to let the user cut data from any grid, like MSAccess or Excel, and
> then paste it into my DBGrid (or RxDBGrid).

>   Or maybe somone in this newsgroup can give me a hint how to do this?

> Thanks

> Mattias

Other Threads