Run Time Error 216

Hii ,
we have a program that once in a while when the program
closes shows a messaege :
" Run Time Error 216 "
after wards you press a few times the OK buuton and then it stops ,
the message doesn't affect the program (except for annoying the user..).

does anyone know what causes the message ? and why ? ways to fix it ??
the program was written in Delphi 3 Proffersional, and has many reports
that were written in Quick Report 3.05. it uses paradox tables.
thanks in advance Chaim.

Re:Run Time Error 216

Hi ,

    No help but FWIW I'm getting it too when I fire up D5 under W2000.  I
just click on OK , it goes away and everything seems to work.  It hasn't
appeared in any D5 applications, yet.

Ian

"tamal" <tama...@netvision.net.il> wrote in message

> Hii ,
> we have a program that once in a while when the program
> closes shows a messaege :
> " Run Time Error 216 "
> after wards you press a few times the OK buuton and then it stops ,
> the message doesn't affect the program (except for annoying the user..).

> does anyone know what causes the message ? and why ? ways to fix it ??
> the program was written in Delphi 3 Proffersional, and has many reports
> that were written in Quick Report 3.05. it uses paradox tables.
> thanks in advance Chaim.

Re:Run Time Error 216

Are you running under the checked build of W2K release?  I knwo there is a
problem with that configuration that I thought the patch was supposed to
address.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
If there is somebody up there could they throw me down a line.  Just a

Re:Run Time Error 216

I get this error too, except I am running win98 not win2000.  It has only
happened a couple of times, but the error message comes up about 50 times
before it goes away.  Very annoying.

John.

Other Threads