ERROR: De{*word*81} Kernel BORDBK40.DLL is missing or not registered

Just received the Delphi 4.0 upgrade yesterday.  Installation went fine and
I began building a sample application to try.  when I press F9 to compile
and run the app I get an Error Message:  De{*word*81} Kernal BORDBK40.DLL
missing or is not registered.

The DLL is not missing as I located it in Borland Shared\De{*word*81} directory.
I am running win95b, and have delphi 3 installed as well.  I tried
re-installing, uninstalling delphi3 and nothing has worked.  How can I
register this DLL or get this thing working??

Ron

Re:ERROR: De{*word*81} Kernel BORDBK40.DLL is missing or not registered

In article <6ocvtv$1...@forums.borland.com>, Ron Bailey
<RBailey...@aol.com> wrote (in 17 lines):

>Just received the Delphi 4.0 upgrade yesterday.  Installation went fine and
>I began building a sample application to try.  when I press F9 to compile
>and run the app I get an Error Message:  De{*word*81} Kernal BORDBK40.DLL
>missing or is not registered.

>The DLL is not missing as I located it in Borland Shared\De{*word*81} directory.
>I am running win95b, and have delphi 3 installed as well.  I tried
>re-installing, uninstalling delphi3 and nothing has worked.  How can I
>register this DLL or get this thing working??

Don't have D4, can't comment, but REGSRVR'ing the DLL (in the same as
you do to an OCX/ActiveX control) may solve the problem.
--
UNIX - Saving you from the Gates of Hell.

Other Threads