Integer/Numeric data types in Interbase

I'm working on an application using Delphi 3.1x using Interbase as the back
end.  I have just done some on creating tables and found that numeric data
types of precision (9,2) or less get created as type Integer.  I also found
that types (11,2) get created as numeric (15,2).  Has anyone else seen such
problems, and is this a bug which has a fix?  Where would I look for these
answers?  Thanks for any information!  Please email as well as post any

Marc Chapman
m...@edeninc.com

Re:Integer/Numeric data types in Interbase

>types of precision (9,2) or less get created as type Integer.

What you have to do is set the ENABLE BCW parameter of your alias to true.  You
should do it for the driver also so it's used as the default for any new
aliases.
BCW Blue

Other Threads