Activex and Activeforms

I can't use my own activeforms on my pages because IE4 can't show them. I
must change the security mode to the min to show them, it's quit annoying.
It's said that i haven't  any certificate... Where can i find a certificate
?
How can i get  an 'authenticode signature' ?

Thanks to helping me.

Mail: r...@infonie.fr

Re:Activex and Activeforms

Argo,

You can contact VeriSign; they charge $200 US for issuing a
certificate...

Ken
--
Ken White
kwh...@westelcom.com

Clipper Functions for Delphi
http://members.aol.com/clipfunc/

Argo wrote:

> I can't use my own activeforms on my pages because IE4 can't show them. I
> must change the security mode to the min to show them, it's quit annoying.
> It's said that i haven't  any certificate... Where can i find a certificate
> ?
> How can i get  an 'authenticode signature' ?

> Thanks to helping me.

> Mail: r...@infonie.fr

Other Threads