help needed translating docu

Is anybody out there who would like to help me translating the help
files of my freeware components from German to English ?

Andreas Heckel...helping to prevent global warming by writing cool
software ;-)

andreas.hec...@wirtschaft.tu-ilmenau.de
http://www.wirtschaft.tu-ilmenau.de/~aeg

Re:help needed translating docu

Andreas Heckel wrote...

|Is anybody out there who would like to help me translating the help
|files of my freeware components from German to English ?

Well, I think I could manage a couple of pages. Mail me some details.

Regards,
Dirk Claessens
Home   : <dirk.claess...@village.uunet.be>
Office : <dirk.claessens...@belgium.agfa.com>
A man's life is what his thoughts make of it.
 (Marcus Aurelius)

Re:help needed translating docu

On Sun, 22 Feb 1998 01:18:08 +0100, Andreas Heckel

<NOAndreas.heckelS...@wirtschaft.tu-ilmenau.de> wrote:
>Is anybody out there who would like to help me translating the help
>files of my freeware components from German to English ?

>Andreas Heckel...helping to prevent global warming by writing cool
>software ;-)

>andreas.hec...@wirtschaft.tu-ilmenau.de
>http://www.wirtschaft.tu-ilmenau.de/~aeg

Hi Andreas,

I've lived in Germany for some years, so I know the language (though
it's a bit rusty now). My English seems to get me where I want. No
problem there either. And yes, if this document isn't too large, I'd
be willing to help.

Greetings Hans de Vries
Bees accomplish nothing
save as they work together,