Delphi 2.01 under Win 3.1, Win 3.11

Hi and HELP!!!

Is there somebody who can tell me what I have to do that I can run a
Delphi 2.01 application under Windows 16bit. There are a lot of people
who say that it works, but they dont say HOW.......

When i try it (a simple HelloWorldProgram), I get the message 'This
program must be run under WIN32'.

Cheers Peter

Re:Delphi 2.01 under Win 3.1, Win 3.11

In article <32833660.8623...@nntpserver.swip.net> peter.hol...@mbox200.swipnet.se (Peter Holzer) writes:

>Is there somebody who can tell me what I have to do that I can run a
>Delphi 2.01 application under Windows 16bit. There are a lot of people
>who say that it works, but they dont say HOW.......
>When i try it (a simple HelloWorldProgram), I get the message 'This
>program must be run under WIN32'.

I believe that you are being misled, Peter.  Win95 is not Win32s.  And Win32s
was never much anyway.

Peter Holzer wrote:

> Hi and HELP!!!

> Is there somebody who can tell me what I have to do that I can run a
> Delphi 2.01 application under Windows 16bit. There are a lot of people
> who say that it works, but they dont say HOW.......

There is no way to run Delphi 2.0x on 16-bit Windows.....
because Delphi 2.0x is 32-bit developement tools, use Delphi 1.0x
instate.

> When i try it (a simple HelloWorldProgram), I get the message 'This
> program must be run under WIN32'.

> Cheers Peter

Other Threads