Multiselect and DbGrid

Hi,

There is a problem selecting multiple rows in DbGrids using Shift-Arrow. The
next problem is that when I activate a Popup from the grid, the selctions
disappears.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Roy

Re:Multiselect and DbGrid

Roy Markussen wrote:
>Hi,

>There is a problem selecting multiple rows in DbGrids using Shift-Arrow. The
>next problem is that when I activate a Popup from the grid, the selctions
>disappears.

a) AFAIK does MultiSelect work with Ctrl only.

b) Try including dgAlwaysShowSelection into the grid's options.

Regards, Udo
--
homepage: http://www.nesshoever.de
[reply to the newsgroup - unrequested mails will be ignored]

Other Threads