NEt dir

Set Session.NetFileDir to point to the shared database folder before you
connect to the database or open any tables.  All stations should address the
database location identically.

Set Session.PrivateDir property to point to a directory on each station's
local hard drive before you connect to the database or open any tables.  Do
not point PrivateDir to a shared location.

You can find more information at these links:
http://www.bdesupport.com/deploy.htm#multiuser

Vinnie Murdico
Software with Brains, Inc.
SWBTracker - Bug Tracking Software for Windows
http://www.softwarewithbrains.com

Re:NEt dir

Hi,

I'm using Delphi 4 and paradox.  How can I change the the NEt dir on run
time so I won't get all those .lck error?

Thanks

Karen

Re:NEt dir

Session.NetFileDir := 'c:\somedir';

What errors are you getting? Normally you should not have to set the NetDir
a runtime.

--
Bill