DBF/DBT/MDX BDE configuration not valid when openng database

I have tried DBASE ENG cp437 and DBASE ENG cp850.  Neither LANGDRIVER allows
me to open DBF/DBT/MDX files.

I am reinstalling a project that I worked on 6 months ago.  As far as I know
the updated BDE is the only change.

Any help is appreciated.
--
Steven Helms
SH3 Computer Systems, Inc.

Re:DBF/DBT/MDX BDE configuration not valid when openng database

Steven Helms, III wrote:

> I have tried DBASE ENG cp437 and DBASE ENG cp850.  Neither LANGDRIVER allows
> me to open DBF/DBT/MDX files.

> I am reinstalling a project that I worked on 6 months ago.  As far as I know
> the updated BDE is the only change.

> Any help is appreciated.
> --
> Steven Helms