D6 Rave reports to D7

I have reports created with Rave ver 4 in delphi 6 projects.  When I try to
compile in D7 things like detailshell are not there.  If I buy the BEX
version will the old projects compile in D7.
Thanks

Re:D6 Rave reports to D7

gary.

<<If I buy the BEX version will the old projects compile in D7.>>
yes, I've installed the new nevrona BEX 5 and here run's the old app's (with
autoconvert).

<<detailshell>> I think, you need the nevrona version.

:-) thomas

"Gary Ellch" <gel...@netnitco.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> I have reports created with Rave ver 4 in delphi 6 projects.  When I try
> compile in D7 things like detailshell are not there.  If I buy the BEX
> version will the old projects compile in D7.
> Thanks

Other Threads