disable right click by mouse on start button,desktop

Users must not to run explorer and Display properties by clicking right
button of mouse of "start" buttom and Desktop. I need to cancel any action
on clicking right button of mouse on decktop and "start" button. How can I
do it under Windows 95?

Re:disable right click by mouse on start button,desktop

Try using setWindowsHookEx message filter in a dll and attach it, at
startup, to the running instance of explorer (using findwindow).

Plenty of examples of this kind of thing on the web.

Gexperts comes with a code librarian that has some almost usable hooking
code. But I recommend trawling the web.

However I've not tried doing exactly what you've asked for, nor do the
examples, and in any case it'll be a bt of work examples not-with-standing.

--
Greg Lorriman
Handy, free utils at http://www.lorriman.demon.co.uk