Two tables running in one quick report

 Hello everybody !

 Does anybody know how to create a quick report (using the quick report
 components)
 which uses two tables, one list after another without having to use two
 separate reports and
 a page break between them - i want to print to lists on the same page.

 Thanks in advance !

roy...@netvision.net.il

Re:Two tables running in one quick report

Here is what I have done to get where you are trying to go.

Using the "on need data" event, I manipulate the various sources to
provide the data for whichver part of the listing I am in.  I also have
multiple detail bands and enable/disable them as desired.

It works!

-Dave

In article <01bc4377$742e6ca0$82055ac2@roywax>, roy...@netvision.net.il
says...

> Hello everybody !

> Does anybody know how to create a quick report (using the quick report
> components)
> which uses two tables, one list after another without having to use two
> separate reports and
> a page break between them - i want to print to lists on the same page.

> Thanks in advance !

>roy...@netvision.net.il

Pacifier Online Data Service Dialup SLIP/PPP User
To register: (360) 693-0325 or telnet pods.pacifier.com