Getting the form name at run time

Is there any way of getting the form name at run time.  I can't use
the classsname because I have ten instances of this form and they all
have the same class name (Because Delphi 1.x does not support
inheritance of forms)..

Re:Getting the form name at run time

Add 'T' to the form name and use the ClassName property of the form to
search for it, eg if the name in the Object Inspector is 'Formname' use
the ClassName property to search for 'TFormName'

Utopia Technology Partners wrote:

> Is there any way of getting the form name at run time.  I can't use
> the classsname because I have ten instances of this form and they all
> have the same class name (Because Delphi 1.x does not support
> inheritance of forms)..

try checking the name property of the form,
names are automatically assigned to forms on creation
if they do not have one specified

Chris

Other Threads