Board index » delphi » I need glyphs

I need glyphs

I need a new collection of glyphs to be used in applications. I've found
plenty of tiny ones on the net, but I want larger ones (like you see in
Outlook). I think they're 48x48.

I bought one of those cheap collections of graphics (240,000 supposedly, but
mostly just variations of the same ones over and over) at Staples for 20
bucks, and they weren't worth that much.

Does anyone know of a *good* collection? I don't mind paying for it.

I need standard things like mail, message, save and stuff like that, but
need other things that are more off the wall.

I know this is kind of nebulous,  but if you just point me to some products,
I'd appreciate it.

 

Re:I need glyphs


Try this site: The author provides a free collections and even a "pay"
glyphs set:

http://www.techmarc.co.uk/glyphspro.htm

Quote
"Alan Questell" <al...@pinehurst.net> wrote in message

news:3d907fe7$1@newsgroups.borland.com...
Quote
> I need a new collection of glyphs to be used in applications. I've found
> plenty of tiny ones on the net, but I want larger ones (like you see in
> Outlook). I think they're 48x48.

> I bought one of those cheap collections of graphics (240,000 supposedly,
but
> mostly just variations of the same ones over and over) at Staples for 20
> bucks, and they weren't worth that much.

> Does anyone know of a *good* collection? I don't mind paying for it.

> I need standard things like mail, message, save and stuff like that, but
> need other things that are more off the wall.

> I know this is kind of nebulous,  but if you just point me to some
products,
> I'd appreciate it.

Re:I need glyphs


Hi Alan,

I used the people at http://www.glyfx.com/ for some custom work and am very
satisfied.

--
Jim

Re:I need glyphs


These are okay, and are good for buttons (24x24), but I would like some that
are even larger...similar to the size in Outlook or on the desktop.

Thanks...the search continues.

Quote
"Filippo" <passeggi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

news:3d908577@newsgroups.borland.com...
Quote
> Try this site: The author provides a free collections and even a "pay"
> glyphs set:

> http://www.techmarc.co.uk/glyphspro.htm

Re:I need glyphs


cannot remember where I got it from, but I have an allIcons collection on
the hard disk
This comes up with google, althoutgh I haven't checked it's the same I've
got.
http://www.plugue.com.br/~prog/programas/01150.htm

Because Icons are all in .ICLs IconShop goes nicely with it
http://users.pandora.be/liontech/

Re:I need glyphs


Quote
> These are okay, and are good for buttons (24x24), but I would like some
that
> are even larger...similar to the size in Outlook or on the desktop.

On my Outlook or on the desktop the icons are only 32x32... the standard
size

Christian

Other Threads