Help- Copying fonts to Windows fonts

I  am creating an auto-running slideshow on CD Rom which I intend to send
to a relative in Australia.  The pages have titles in various fonts which I
need
to check are present on the recipients computer and if not present to load
them from the CD in the Windows font folder before the slide show starts.

I have writtten a front end in Delphi which allows the user to select from
several slide shows on the CD and then loads and executes.    I would like
to place a routine in this front end which initially checks for the fonts
and
if not there does the necessary installing.

I would be grateful if anyone could suggest a way of accomplishing this in
the front end routine?