printing multiple copies with NT

I'm using the following line of code to print n copies of a document:

  PrintDialog.Copies := iCopies;

Works fine with Win95/98 but with NT I get a single copy.  Anyone else run
into this?  Oh, I don't have NT here but a customer ran into it.

Thanks,

Paul / ColumbuSoft
www.columbusoft.com

Re:printing multiple copies with NT

Which version of NT?  I had a Delphi 4 app that worked fine on Win95/98 and
NT 4.0, but would basically not print at all on NT 3.51.  It was due to an
incomplete implementation of the NT 3.51 code in the printers.pas unit.
Aurelien Dellieux (aurelien.delli...@free.fr) sent me a patch that fixed
this.  (It seems that Borland/Inprise has dropped support of 3.51)  If this
is the case, you may want to contact him.

Paul Ferrara <p...@nospam.columbusoft.com> wrote in message

> I'm using the following line of code to print n copies of a document:

>   PrintDialog.Copies := iCopies;

> Works fine with Win95/98 but with NT I get a single copy.  Anyone else run
> into this?  Oh, I don't have NT here but a customer ran into it.

> Thanks,

> Paul / ColumbuSoft
> www.columbusoft.com

Re:printing multiple copies with NT

Thanks.  I'm almost positive that it's NT 4.0 but I'll double check.

Paul / ColumbuSoft
www.columbusoft.com

Jason Vogel <ja...@apprenticeis.com> wrote in message

> Which version of NT?  I had a Delphi 4 app that worked fine on Win95/98
and
> NT 4.0, but would basically not print at all on NT 3.51.  It was due to an
> incomplete implementation of the NT 3.51 code in the printers.pas unit.
> Aurelien Dellieux (aurelien.delli...@free.fr) sent me a patch that fixed
> this.  (It seems that Borland/Inprise has dropped support of 3.51)  If
this
> is the case, you may want to contact him.

> Paul Ferrara <p...@nospam.columbusoft.com> wrote in message
> > I'm using the following line of code to print n copies of a document:

> >   PrintDialog.Copies := iCopies;

> > Works fine with Win95/98 but with NT I get a single copy.  Anyone else
run
> > into this?  Oh, I don't have NT here but a customer ran into it.

> > Thanks,

> > Paul / ColumbuSoft
> > www.columbusoft.com

Other Threads