D1: Hiding buttons for each form in taskbar

Hi,

although we're opening forms with the showmodal-method, another button is
displayed in the taskbar. But we want only one button for one application
not three or four with only one working.

Can that be handled by changing the window style flags before creation
(WS_POPUP etc) or exist a flag for this?

Thanks
Eckendorf

Re:D1: Hiding buttons for each form in taskbar

You need this code in your project DPR file:

Var
  wStyle: LongInt;
begin
   { Set the application window style in D1 app to only have
    one Application Window button in Win95 Taskbar. }
  wStyle := getWindowLong(Application.Handle, GWL_Style);
  wStyle := wStyle or ws_Caption;
  setWindowLong(Application.Handle, GWL_Style, wStyle);

Markku Nevalainen

Eckendorf wrote:

> Hi,

> although we're opening forms with the showmodal-method, another button is
> displayed in the taskbar. But we want only one button for one application
> not three or four with only one working.

> Can that be handled by changing the window style flags before creation
> (WS_POPUP etc) or exist a flag for this?

> Thanks
> Eckendorf

Other Threads