Overlaying a report on bitmap using Crystal report 6.0 and Delphi 3.0

Hi
        We need to design 4 reports, where  they are overlayed
over the bitmaps. Each bitmap is of 1/2 Meg size.

        We are using CR 6.0 and Delphi 3.0. Are there some issue with the size
of the application that we would have to consider?
Since these botmaps are created via scanner, we are wondering if there
could be a better alternative to overlay the report on a picture?
Example using a jpeg image or using ActiveX? Any information, pointers
or help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

-Sanjay

Re:Overlaying a report on bitmap using Crystal report 6.0 and Delphi 3.0

> We need to design 4 reports, where  they are overlayed
>over the bitmaps. Each bitmap is of 1/2 Meg size.

Later today on our web site you'll be able to find both component
and compiled demo on how to this. It's done with our HTMLReport
Basicaly you use image as background attribute of BODY tag
Supported image formats are:
  BMP, GIF, PNG, JPEG, WMF ir EMF.

is it enough ?

Check it out in some 3-4 hours