Dont want no .SH file

Can anybody telle me what the .SH file is, that is created after I use batchmove for exporting files to ASCII or Paradox??
and how can I get wrid of it??

tnx

Marcel van Eijkel
v952...@si.hhs.nl (school)
eij...@hetnet.nl  (home)
IT-Student
Holland

Re:Dont want no .SH file

Eijkel wrote:

> Can anybody telle me what the .SH file is, that is created after I use batchmove for exporting files to ASCII or Paradox??
> and how can I get wrid of it??

> tnx

> Marcel van Eijkel
> v952...@si.hhs.nl (school)
> eij...@hetnet.nl  (home)
> IT-Student
> Holland

You can not get rid of this file. the extension is .sch and this file contains the information the ASCII driver needs to identify the data in
the exported file. If you dont want to view the exported file, just delete the .sch then (DeleteFile)

Cheers
Conrad Smith

Other Threads