Calling SQL Server 6.0 Stored Procs with ODBC

I simple can't make it work!!!
Delphi keeps finding a RETURN_VALUE parameter even in the simplest Stored
Procedure, even if it don't return any data.
When I try to run one of these, the server raises an (obvious) exception
saying that procedure xxx does'nt have parameters and one was supplied.

When I have input parameters in the SP, things are no better!!! When opening
the SP object, i get the message "param xxx was not declared as OUTPUT".

Does anyone know how to solve that problems?

Thanks,
Luis Lobo

Re:Calling SQL Server 6.0 Stored Procs with ODBC

In article <DE2yzI....@inesc.pt> l...@avila.inesc.pt (Luis Lobo) writes:
>From: l...@avila.inesc.pt (Luis Lobo)
>Subject: Calling SQL Server 6.0 Stored Procs with ODBC
>Date: Tue, 29 Aug 1995 16:26:06 GMT
>I simple can't make it work!!!
>Delphi keeps finding a RETURN_VALUE parameter even in the simplest Stored
>Procedure, even if it don't return any data.
>When I try to run one of these, the server raises an (obvious) exception
>saying that procedure xxx does'nt have parameters and one was supplied.
>When I have input parameters in the SP, things are no better!!! When opening
>the SP object, i get the message "param xxx was not declared as OUTPUT".
>Does anyone know how to solve that problems?
>Thanks,
>Luis Lobo

I wish I could help you. However I do have a problem and you probably have the
answer:

I cannot get any of the data access objects -- TDatabase and/or TTable to work
on MS SQL 6.0 other than in design mode. If I run -- It freezes.

Other Threads