Anyone know who....

Hi the world!!

I want to write a program who use the UNICODE standard in Delphi. It's
Possible? or I need to learn C to use this great invention?
If affirmative can anyone tell me how work the Unicode or where can retrive
information about it. Of course in the Delphi limits.

                                                        Thanks, Edy

Re:Anyone know who....

"Edy KOHLER" <Gonis...@iprolink.ch---> wrote:
> where can retrive information about it

Of course, at <http://www.unicode.com>; you will be re-directed to
<http://www.stonehand.com/unicode.html>

You will need 16 bit per character; if your compiler assigns only
8 bits to a Char-typed item, you will have to use your own type, e.g.
   type Unichar = 0..65535

Good luck,
   Otto Stolz

Other Threads