How to send fax ?

I would like to know how to send fax with a little program written in
Delphi. If someone could send me informations, je l'en remercie d'avance.

:)

ji...@softconcept.com

Re:How to send fax ?

Hello Jim,
I am not sure if this will help, but we have this listed on
our free components web page:
=========================
Controls, Components and Sources for Fax/Modems:
ActiveX Control of U.S.Robotics Sportster Voice modems
Dial the phone number and play a message (WinNT version)
TUSR Borland Delphi component of U.S.Robotics Voice modems
Any USR/GSM formats to PCM ( *.WAV ) conversion utility
FAX CLASS 2 sending and receiving for Delphi 3.0 FAXTEST.EXE
Monochrome .BMP to TIFF Group 4 CCITT T.6 conversion utility.
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/4253/
=========================
The URL is for the free components web page is:
http://ssapcs.interspeed.net/Comp1.htm

--
All the best from James Sandbrook.
http://ssapcs.interspeed.net/index.html

PCJIM wrote:
> I would like to know how to send fax with a little program written in
> Delphi. If someone could send me informations, je l'en remercie d'avance.

> :)

> ji...@softconcept.com

Other Threads