Novell and Delphi?

I am attempting to use Novell with Delphi to query basic network
information - whoami and maybe a few more queries.  However, the Novell
Netware site is not very helpful to someone unfamiliar with it.

I don't want to use the OCXes due to distribution reasons, so i want to
use the API.  Anyone know where to start?  What to download?  Good
books?  All I really need is whoami and a few more things, perhaps, but
slogging through broken kits and incomplete information is draining my time.

--
BADGER
Badger's Gate:

MEMBER OF: