Load a jpeg in a Timage from an url

Under Delphi 5, I would like to load a jpeg file from a URL into a Timage
If I sue the LoadFromFile('http://.....') method, I've a error (EFOpenError)
however, in conception mode (double click on [Picture...] - image editor)
it work fine ... even with an URL

Can you help me ? Sample source code or info ?

Re:Load a jpeg in a Timage from an url

You must download a file from web at first and only after that you can load
it to TImage. You can load an image from web using sockets or WinInet.dll -
read a few articles and check code samples in my Delphi tips section
(Email/Internet category)

--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
E-Mail: mshkol...@scalabium.com

trumph47 <fa001...@skynet.be> D???
???Y??:3b9d0cdb$0$36463$ba620...@news.skynet.be...

> Under Delphi 5, I would like to load a jpeg file from a URL into a Timage
> If I sue the LoadFromFile('http://.....') method, I've a error
(EFOpenError)
> however, in conception mode (double click on [Picture...] - image editor)
> it work fine ... even with an URL

> Can you help me ? Sample source code or info ?

Other Threads