Help me please

Hi... it is first time I use Delphi. I have to make a little program, and it
works this way: I shall put in a number, and if the number is over 100 there
shall come a messagebox with a text. If the number is under 50 there shall
come a messabox with another text. And finally if the number is between 50
and 100 there shall come a messagebox with a 3'th text.

please help me thanks:=)

Kenneth

Re:Help me please

"swimmer" <swim...@sex.dk> wrote in message

> Hi... it is first time I use Delphi. I have to make a little program, and
it
> works this way: I shall put in a number, and if the number is over 100
there
> shall come a messagebox with a text. If the number is under 50 there shall
> come a messabox with another text. And finally if the number is between 50
> and 100 there shall come a messagebox with a 3'th text.

> please help me thanks:=)

> Kenneth

Hi,

I don't want to sound too cynical here, but should you not have paid more
attention in class? While we *can* help solve people's problems here (that's
what this kind of newsgroup is for), we're not here to do their homework
because *that* isn't helping them in the least.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but you have to admit that the problem you're
posing looks very much like a class assignment.

GRS.

Re:Help me please

Buy a good book for beginners like 'Delphi [..] for Dummies' or
'Delphi for Kids'.

Re:Help me please

On Wed, 15 Nov 2000 21:59:27 +0100, "Karl Pech" <No...@t-online.de>
wrote:

>Buy a good book for beginners like 'Delphi [..] for Dummies' or
>'Delphi for Kids'.

Delphi in a Nutters-shell
or
Masterbating Delphi 5