Position of Access controls and Delphi controls

I found that there's some differences between the positioning between Access
and Delphi. I have read the position of Access Form and trying to apply it
to Delphi Form. But I found that their positions varies a lot. How can we
solve this problem?

Re:Position of Access controls and Delphi controls

<<Tat5:
I have read the position of Access Form and trying to apply
it to Delphi Form. But I found that their positions varies
a lot. How can we solve this problem?

You'll have to explain more about it. What exactly are you
doing (source please) and what exactly goes wrong?

--
Deborah Pate

Other Threads