Help 16 Bit vs 32 problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

  I'm converting my old 16 bit application to 32-bit Delphi 4, and there are
some behavi{*word*203}differences.  I have it set to automatically drop down my
list box when that component gets focus and if my mouse pointer happens to
be over an item it selects it.  This is a problem if the user is using the
keyboard and the hit enter really quickly through the list boxes they won't
really notice they selecting something wrong since they are not use to it
doing that.  Is there anyway to disable this feature without disabling the
mouse all together?  Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Michael.