Can Form Change Size Based on Screen Resolution?

I Develope applications/utilities on a screen set at 1024x768, But, sometimes
they are used on machines w/ lower "resolutions" (i.e. 640x480)thus makeing
the form too big for the screen.

Can I set have a form change size based on the screen "resolution"?
I have tried using the forms Scaled property, but, I don't seem to be able to
work it out!

Thanks for any help.
The correct answer will be appreciated even more!

Re:Can Form Change Size Based on Screen Resolution?

Look at setting Width, Height, Top, and Left in the OnCreate of your form in
relation to Screen->Width and Screen->Height.

Chris

<ds...@my-dejanews.com> wrote in message

>I Develope applications/utilities on a screen set at 1024x768, But,
sometimes
>they are used on machines w/ lower "resolutions" (i.e. 640x480)thus makeing
>the form too big for the screen.

>Can I set have a form change size based on the screen "resolution"?
>I have tried using the forms Scaled property, but, I don't seem to be able
>work it out!

>Thanks for any help.
>The correct answer will be appreciated even more!

>http://www.dejanews.com/       Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

Other Threads