Problem using MS Access tables with Delphi 3.02

I am recieving an EDBEngineError with message 'Non-blob column in table
required to perform operation.' when I try to set an Access table's Active
property to True. The Access table has no blob fields, in fact it has the
following :

        Field Type              Size
        Auto Increment
        Text                    16
        Number(Integer)
        Text                    15

If any one has any ideas I would be most grateful.

Stephen Lock

step...@phonebox.win-uk.net

Re:Problem using MS Access tables with Delphi 3.02

Stephen Lock wrote:

> I am recieving an EDBEngineError with message 'Non-blob column in table
> required to perform operation.' when I try to set an Access table's Active
> property to True. The Access table has no blob fields, in fact it has the
> following :

>         Field Type              Size
>         Auto Increment
>         Text                    16
>         Number(Integer)
>         Text                    15

> If any one has any ideas I would be most grateful.

> Stephen Lock

> step...@phonebox.win-uk.net

Hello,
  I tried this and it works OK.  Are you setting any other options on
the fields (Primary Key, Default values, etc...).

  Scott
--
BDE Support:
 http://www.borland.com/devsupport/bde